Flooring Options – Guaranteed to Knock Your Socks Off!
You’d be surprised how often the flooring of a room brings together the entire theme and atmosphere of your surroundings. With the right hardwood floors, you bring a sense of modern enchantment to your home, or install grand stone tiles and live like royalty. Maybe you want to leave your bed in the mornings and be greeted by the soft, gentle warmth carpeting can provide. Whatever your desire, Abbey Design Center can go above your expectations and beyond your satisfaction!
There’s a lot of things to consider when choosing the right floors for you: look, feel, style, design, even temperature. Luckily, Abbey’s created its own grading system based on what thoughts frequent a client’s mind the most. We present to you our CHARM factor!
Abbey’s CHARM Factor:
- Care: How do you take care of certain flooring? With each flooring option Abbey provides, we’ll go over the standard procedure how to keep your floors looking fine.
- Hearth: The look and feel of your floors. Does laminate flooring appeal to you, or cork planks? Every style has its own unique properties, and we’ll cover what we can and how each floor complements the room in what way.
- Affordability: Does what you’re looking for fit your budget or break the bank? Abbey can advise you on which floors are generally the cheaper options, as well as which floors have been known to cost a prettier penny.
- Repair: This covers spills, scratches, but also more severe damage. What should you if one of your stone tiles chips away? What if a wooden plank splinters? Fear not, for Abbey can direct you toward the right course of action!
- More information: Anything that hasn’t been covered by our previous topics will be mentioned here, alongside interesting tidbits about each type of flooring.
With Abbey’s CHARM, you’ll be able to navigate your way through the types of flooring below and find the style that’s right for you in both function and form. If you can’t figure out what you prefer, you can schedule an appointment with one of our expert designers. We’ll make sure your new floors are as close to perfect as they possibly can be!